Biochemistry Department - Southwestern Medical College of the Southwestern Medical Foundation and the Southwestern Medical School of the University of Texas
Tidwell, Herbert C.
MetadataShow full item record
A history of the Biochemistry Department between 1943 and 1960 compiled by Dr. Herbert C. Tidwell. This document comes from Series 6 (records created by or about the Medical School) in the UT Southwestern Collection.